maanantai 10. lokakuuta 2016

My first and shortest story

Letter to no one

I'm in lost in the wood of forbidden dreams and hope, I see no light, no path to follow, no company to share loneliness. I just want to sit down the tree and imagine the world outside the wood. I remember the sunlight that burned my face and the wind that healed it. I remember the cold water where I used to swim and the warm fire side that made me feel warmer. I can still remember my first hug and the thing that separated us. I used to dream about highlands and warm seasides. Only now I can dream about getting out of the wood. I know this wood will end some where, I know there are many things out side of the wood. But I'm in lost in the wood of forbidden dreams and hope.

Regards no one

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti